ADD：No.99 Xinhuajiulu Road,Zone B,Xinjin Industrial Centralized Development District
TSSF railway bridge expansion and contraction installation
Railway bridge expansion device is an important connecting component between the end of the railway bridge, which plays an important role in the end of the bridge expansion and waterproof performance, its quality and waterproof performance directly affects the durability of the whole bridge.
TSSF series of railway bridge expansion device is my company to the expansion device structure map < railway bridge design of China Railway Engineering Consulting Group Co. Ltd. the bridge (2013) 8388> foundation for reference, combined with our original bridge expansion device structure, considering the railway bridge expansion device in the bearing base, durability and waterproof performance etc. all kinds of special requirements on the design, special requirements of its performance can meet the railway bridge.
The series expansion device is suitable for the railway bridge engineering with displacement between 0 and 150mm, and the displacement is divided into three stages:
+ 30mm, + 50mm, + 75mm.
1 model description
Example: TSSF-150ZY represents a ballast linear beam weather-resistant steel railway bridge expansion device with a maximum displacement of 150mm.
2 basic structure
The TSSF type railway bridge expansion device based on the environment is different, divided into weathering steel beam Ballastless expansion device and ballast type steel beam expansion device. Weathering weathering steel beam Ballastless expansion device of linear type and curve type, mainly composed of weathering steel, waterproof rubber belt, the collector (curve) and anchor bars composition, its structure is shown in Figure 1, figure 2
Figure 1 No schematic weathering steel ballast straight beam expansion device structure
Fig. 2 Schematic diagram of curve beam of weathering steel slag expansion device structure
Ballast type steel beam weathering expansion device of linear type and curve type, mainly composed of ballast retaining cover, ballast retaining plate, steel belt, rubber waterproof, water collector (curve) and anchoring steel bars, its structure is shown in Figure 3, figure 4
Figure 3. Schematic diagram of weathering steel slag straight beam expansion device structure
Figure 4. Schematic diagram of curve beam of weathering steel slag expansion device structure
1 main technical performance
1) steel and waterproof rubber strip ends after occlusion, filled with water for 24 hours without leakage.
2) the clamping force is not less than 5kN/m type steel telescopic device and box waterproof rubber strips; strip with waterproof rubber strips in tensile loading 3 times extension 15min does not fall off.
3) the assembly type steel telescopic device good two steel top surface elevation on the same cross section is not more than 1mm.
4) assembly of the type of steel telescopic device two of the gap between the type of steel, the gap width error is not greater than 2mm.
5) displacement is divided into three levels: + 30mm, + 50mm, + 75mm.
4 transportation and storage
1) expansion device in the transport process, should avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow, leaching, and clean, pay attention to the hanging light light, to prevent the collision or deformation.
2) expansion device should be stored in dry and ventilated, clean water from the heat source of more than 1m, from the 0.3m above the ground and stacked neatly, rubber seal with no acid, alkali, oil and organic solvent exposure.
1) beam construction according to the requirements of the drawings set top beam embedded parts.
2) the installation area should be cleaned up.
3. The top surface elevation of the protective layer of the beam is indicated at the end of the beam end.
4) the expansion device into the installation position, the anticollision wall expansion device for supporting steel welding, the location as a benchmark, with cable control telescopic device top beam with protective layer top surface elevation flush control telescopic device and beam joint coincident midline midline, straightening steel.
5) layout and anchor bars across the bar etc. Meanwhile, when installing the notch depth in 60mm ~ 70mm, above the allowable reinforcement welding across anchor bar steel. In the lateral control of each position according to the requirements of the drawing of steel tube in the transverse direction of the bridge in the same line, each positioning pipe should be vertical to the top face of the beam welding. The positioning pipe shall not be higher than the top surface of expansion device.
6) lift the fixed steel clearance of the bow.
7. Insert the positioning bar.
8) filling with foam strips of steel cavity, and with the sealing box tape will be affixed to the mold cavity, the installation of beam end template.
9) the surface of the expansion device must be protected from damage when pouring concrete is protected, and the mortar shall not be leaked into the cavity.
10) cleaning the cavity above the concrete reaches design strength of 70%, embedded waterproof rubber strips. Embedded waterproof rubber strips, special tools for embedded application, can not damage the waterproof rubber strips, waterproof rubber strips are embedded parts must be fully embedded into the cavity of the steel.
11) from the top of the slope of the beam to both sides of the top of the top of the block paving block.
12) will stop the slag cover plate and the positioning of steel welding, and use waterproof material will locate the steel and positioning of the gap between the steel pipe, the gap between the cover of the slag cover is also filled with waterproof material.
13) will be close to the slag slag side wall and slag cover welding.
14) clean up the installation of garbage, complete the installation.
Note: the above underlined text content is only applicable to the slag expansion device, and other installation content of the slag expansion device and the non slag telescopic device general.