ADD：No.99 Xinhuajiulu Road,Zone B,Xinjin Industrial Centralized Development District
marine anti-corrosion ball bearings
First, the introduction of products
Marine anticorrosive ball bearing is composed of a top plate, bottom plate, spherical liner, spherical wear plate, flat wear plate, shear, shear pins, shear bolts, an inner dustproof device. Its structure and ordinary ball type bearing, bearing capacity for vertical bearing capacity of the level of 15%.
Two, product features
1) its spherical liner surface using spherical stainless steel plate welding technology, which has high wear resistance and low friction coefficient, improves the performance of bearing
2) shear block, composite shear pin and shear bolts used in the design of more than horizontal bearing capacity, shear pin and shearing bolt is cut off, the one-way bearing into multi support, to avoid further damage to bearings, shock absorption, isolation, without support replace, reduce losses;
3) wear resistant plate using modified ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, to meet the needs of the large carrying capacity also has a good wear resistance;
4) the bearing inherits the good performance of the ordinary ball type bearing, it is not limited by the use of the environment temperature;
5) the rotation angle of the support vertical curve is 0.04rad, at the same time, the curve of the horizontal curve is 0.25rad, and the rotation is flexible;
6) use dustproof device, avoid the support in the long-term use, the horizontal displacement, the plastic deformation occurs under the action of angular displacement, the middle plate and the pelvic space increased, environmental dust, moisture, corrosion gas will cause corrosion into the pelvic cavity on the phenomenon of bearing service life of corrosion and other effects.
7) bearing body is corrosion resistant material, aluminum thermal spraying technology used before coating, and heavy anti-corrosion paint scheme combined yellow polyurethane paint intermediate epoxy zinc rich primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + effectively meet the needs of the sea atmosphere of extreme environment.
Three, product application
Marine anticorrosive ball bearing to strictly enforce the technical conditions of People's Republic of China national standard GB/T 17955-2009< ball type bearing ", also referring to the European Committee for Standardization Technical Committee CEN/TC 167 August 1993 promulgated draft structure support standard seventh" ball type and column type PTFE bearing "and second" slide ", the British standard BS 5400< bridge. Rules of concrete bridge and combined with bridge > ninth" bridge support "and marine corrosion protection requirements.
Our company through the independent R & D and production of HFQZ1500 ~ 75000KN ball type bearing. Related specifications of the ball bearing has been successfully applied to the Hong Kong and Macao Bridge, Quanzhou Bay Bridge, and other large and medium-sized domestic bridge engineering.